(keitai-l) Re: i-mode in Germany

From: Riku Nakamura <rikky_at_gigaflops.co.jp>
Date: 05/01/02
Hi Andrea and all.

It seems i-mode is not a quick remedy for ARPU of a telephone operator,
couse it is an infrastracture.It is an important solution for content
service provider.

I think Sha-mail is one of a quick remedy for ARPU and increasing share.
Do you know some cases of a phone with camera in Europa?

Riku Nakamura.