(keitai-l) Re: AW: german eplus i-mode question

From: David Voswinkel <d.voswinkel_at_centrium.de>
Date: 05/03/02

> david, the current NEC201i does not support Java, neither
> do the 2 i-mode phones announced to come out very soon (Toshiba, Trium).
> This is quite a disappointment, for us, too.

i quite shocked ,too. even that we asked by other firms (..) to develop
iappli games/apps to get into the i-mode market in germany.

> J2ME will kick-off faster with other operators than Eplus/i-mode in
> Germany.

so midp will make the game in germany ?
iam very happy with the new midp api 2.0 draft.
does anybody of you know when the first midp 2.0 devices will show up.
maybe in 0.5 -1 year ?

greetz david

{
	David Voswinkel