(keitai-l) Re: i-mode contact management style sites

From: Greg Corrin <greg_at_ym.catv.ne.jp>
Date: 05/10/02
I think it'd be great to sync my outlook to a web service that I could
access and search from i-mode.

I agree with Paul though, if you are paying for packets, the service better
be really good and really light. The problems I've had with i-mode's contact
manager are the painful data entry process, and ridiculous grouping/search
function. Do I really want to sort all my entries into a group? And why not
offer a more convenient search by first letter of a name, instead of having
to thumb in the whole name or scroll through a whole group list. Maybe it's
only a problem for users of Eigo i-mode or my specific P210i software? I
know Fusionone does wireless sync from Outlook to Sprint PCS phones, so
maybe they will figure it out here too...