(keitai-l) Re: i-mode contact management style sites

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 05/09/02
    I'm not sure if a contact management site would
make sense in Japan, i-mode or otherwise.  All phones have some
built in contact  management software.... mine even had a schedule built in
with a calendar and alarm system and a history.... and its
really good (besides the standard contact stuff).

    If someone made a site it would need to be better and since
built in software has no packet charges. .... and sites have no access to the

internals..... it would seem to me that it would be rare to find any sites.