(keitai-l) Re: Wil DoCoMo make me give back my phone?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/21/02
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Michael Kleinert wrote:

> no reason to worry about. you can keep it (since you bought).

There's perfectly good reason to worry; they took back a phone I
bought when I changed my contract and bought a new phone (at full
price!). They insisted it was impossible for me to keep the old
phone.

I'd go in without it, and if they ask for it back, say you don't
have it.  If they insist, tell them you'll bring it back in later.
If they won't cancel your contract until you bring it in, just go
to another shop and say you lost the phone.

cjs