(keitai-l) Re: Statistics ?

From: Christian Vollmann <calroo_at_gmx.de>
Date: 05/24/02
A week ago I got a phone call from a E-Plus call center agent, telling me
that if I ordered the N21i right now, they would give me a rebate of 20 EUR
over 5 month (so 100 EUR total) on my phone bill. Since the phone is selling for
149,- EUR right now, that makes it 49,- EUR for the phone after all.

I could not resist that offer, since I can sell my old Nokia on eBay for
more than 49,- EUR anyway. So now I am one of the 27.421 German i-mode users.
What do I do with the phone? Not that much, at the moment. The service is not
really fast, maybe I will check the weather and the news once in a while and
send a few emails a month, but I will probably not be a heavy user, fees are
too high for that. FYI, I am a student and 24 years old...

Cheers,

Christian