(keitai-l) Re: 504 + camera?

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 05/29/02
    In addition on EZweb with TuKa (I'm sure) and I'm pretty sure KDDI also
the pictures taken are attached directly to the email and sent immediately...
I know because I took a picture and sent it yesterday.
    And although my computer can read it, my brother's PDA in the US
couldn't read the JPG image.

    But I don't know how the SMTP like services works... I just know that they

look to from the users standpoint exactly like e-mail from a computer
with the exception of occasional size limits and a little more mojibake.

    As for the newer services with moving images and all.... I haven't looked
into
the details or tried them out.  And of course there are server based services
where you can put your pictures on servers via the phone often via java
or something, but that's another story.  Why is there so much jargon?.....
sha-mail... i-shot, etc etc.... its silly, it makes something old look new.