(keitai-l) Re: 504 + camera?

From: <drew.freyman_at_nokia.com>
Date: 05/29/02
I believe that the J-Phone system is not MMS based, but is it a standard =
SMTP implementation?  I had heard that J-Phone deployed a Logica based =
messaging solution.  I thought that Logica had modified its SMS platform =
to provide a SMTP-like service, but that the base technology was SMS.  =
Anybody else heard this story?