(keitai-l) trying to dowload ringtones, apps and i-motions to N2002 via USB

From: Brendan P. Murphy <brendanm_at_cs.bu.edu>
Date: 06/06/02
hello list,

i am a developer in the states and recently received my NEC N2002,
i have installed the japanese version of windows 98 on my laptop and would like to know 2 things:

where can i go on the web (with my laptop) to download new games, ringtones, and i-motions, with the intention of then dumpingthem to the phone via usb ??

i have installed the drivers from docomo on my laptop (seemingly successfully) but according to the device manager the connection is not good. has any one had experience with this ??

any advice would be well appreciated.

thanks,
brendan murphy