(keitai-l) Re: trying to dowload ringtones, apps and i-motions to N2002 via USB

From: Paul Lester <paul_lester_at_lincmedia.co.jp>
Date: 06/07/02
    I don't know the answer, but if anyone knows of ways to do this
for European phones.... I having the same problem in Japan, only
mine needs a SIM card as well, or it doesn't even start up.

    In Japan the problem I find is that you can with Japanese phones,
but I have trouble sending native ringtones across.... they usually don't
accept the native formats for transfer by trying to be user friendly.
(So I gave up and just download them over the network).

    I doubly request help on this issue as it would be way cool to know
how.

"Brendan P. Murphy" wrote:

> hello list,
>
> i am a developer in the states and recently received my NEC N2002,
> i have installed the japanese version of windows 98 on my laptop and would like to know 2 things:
>
> where can i go on the web (with my laptop) to download new games, ringtones, and i-motions, with the intention of then dumpingthem to the phone via usb ??
>
> i have installed the drivers from docomo on my laptop (seemingly successfully) but according to the device manager the connection is not good. has any one had experience with this ??
>
> any advice would be well appreciated.
>
> thanks,
> brendan murphy
>
> This mail was sent to address paul.lester@lincmedia.co.jp

*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*=*+*F=m(dv/dt)
Paul B. Lester
theta division
LincMEDIA Group:(Layer-8 Technologies Inc)
Chief Engineer
Programmer/Chakumelo engineer/DBA/QA etc
EMAIL: paul_lester@lincmedia.co.jp
--
http://www.thetamusic.com/
http://myc.thetamusic.com/