(keitai-l) Re: [link] wlan/plan

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 06/10/02
Right, the RFCs are the starting point, as I indicated. I am not disagreeing
with the value of RFCs, nor with the path of standardize interfaces then
develop.

What I am asking is if anyone, aside from IPunplugged, has walked down the
path yet? For me, push has come to shove, and I need product, not concept.

As for short term plans versus long term; remember, in the long term we will
all be dead.

--
Eric Hildum