(keitai-l) Re: FOMA battery life?

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 06/11/02
Nope, the biggest reasons that people are going to KDDI or staying on 2G are
price (handsets and service) and coverage area (really only Tokyo and Osaka)
for FOMA.

That said, the handsets have an average life of 60-90 mins... But this is
set to change.  Don't count DoCoMo out by a long shot, I've had a chance to
see some of the next gen FOMA devices and they are AMAZING!!!

Mark