(keitai-l) Re: iAppli Download problem

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/17/02
hi Dibyendu,

not even the handset manufacturers may know the answer ...

does anyone have a list of handsets (manufaturers), operators,
mapping to the micro-browsers, Java VMs, and other software?

some data I have at hand

- ACCESS Compact NetFront (don't know versions for models):
  NEC, Mitsubishi, and Fujitsu handsets for DoCoMo

* does anyone know what browser Sharp uses?  very good one.
  I used to have an old J-SH07, fast and easy to use, better
  than the UP.Browser (the one I liked before).

* Panasonic used to have in-house developed micro-browser,
  very bad quality.  don't know what thay are using now.

- Aplix JBlend (no version data):
  Sony SO503i, A3014S,
  Sharp J-SH07, J-SH08, J-SH51,
  Toshiba J-T06, C5001T,
  Mitsubishi J-D05,
  Hitachi C451H, C3001H,
  Casio C452CA, and
  Kyocera C3002K.

* no idea about NEC, Fujitsu, and Panasonic

cheers,
  Ken