(keitai-l) Re: NTT DoCoMo's "Foreigner Tax" Protest 6/20 2PM

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_x-9.com>
Date: 06/19/02
Like many keitai-l members, I have gone through my fair share of mobile
phones but a deposit has never been required for any of the DoCoMo units we
have, many of which where signed under new contracts.

It appears the deposit is only required if you do not want direct payments
from a bank account of credit card.

Kyle

--

X-9 design lab  :  http://www.x-9.com