(keitai-l) Re: Desktop app. for 503

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <tim_at_digi-stream.com>
Date: 06/19/02
AHHHH, so I can update my OS for free with a language pack, I can get the
Java SDK for free, DOJA for free, the J2ME extensions for free, an emulator
for free, build and compile an application and download it to my Keitai for
nearly NOTHING, but I have to PAY for reading the address book ????? Now
THAT is Japan..

よろしくお願いします。
 Timbo