(keitai-l) mobile internet positions

From: paul reilly <p_at_solidspacemedia.com>
Date: 06/22/02
Hi all,

I have been a keitai-l member since we started developing i-mode and Java products last year.
Keep up the good work, problem solving and ever pushing the boundaries of new technology. The list has helped us answer a few questions and solve some issues.

Just left a company in Central Europe, involved in commercial and entertainment new media solutions. It involved GSM, GPRS and 3G projects developed for US, UK, DE and JP markets.
Games, video, advertising, content etc. Worked as Director of Technologies and Operations as well as Producer.
With experience in several mobile and internet markets and a background in writing, film, animation and music production I send this out to ask for tips finding a new position.

I am native English speaking(US) and have the sensibilities for and good comprehension of several CE and EU languages. Prefer relocation to Asia.

Any recommendations highly appreciated.

your silent keitai list friend,

Paul Reilly
p@solidspacemedia.com