(keitai-l) Re: The evil side effects of Sha-Mail

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 06/26/02
I've had a few of these phones. Generally the Sharp has higher image =
quality. The Toshiba was very poor.
However, the Toshi (51 and before) is still the only one that allows a =
flash to be inserted - so if you're after nighttime shots, it's the only =
option.

One of the phones has the ability to take 320x640 higher resolution =
shots - just the Toshiba I think. I saw this on a prototype of the SH-51 =
but think it got removed from production model. Pity the CCD is so poor.

Sharp is also only model with removable SD card.

/dc