(keitai-l) Re: The evil side effects of Sha-Mail

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 06/26/02
> is it only the sharp j-sh51 and au's casio thingy that have
> 640x480? ive not seen any pages where they compare quality of
> the pics :/ saw some pics by the casio on some site... werent
> too good, but i guess one cant expect that much from these
> phones yet.

Actually we should be happy that the quality is still so low,
so everybody looks kinda nice on these pictures. If you compare
it to a high resolution 10MegaPixel picture (not taken
with a Keitai, but from a Keitai user) like this one (6MB!):

http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/purchase/nooper_showcase_sample_big.jpg

you would see that a high resolution image reveals sometimes way
too much (urgs) skin details.

Nick, I like your site, please go ahead and use the pix from
the FOMA P2101V on your site too:
http://nooper.co.jp/showcase/fomagallery/

The details of the phone should be somewhere published.
All pix are made in the "middle" resolution, because the "high"
resolution pix are not able to leave the camera...you can not
send them by email or upload them somehow...who designed this
"feature", I wonder?

Juergen