(keitai-l) Re: Keitai trends come and go...

From: Juergen Specht <js_at_nooper.com>
Date: 06/26/02
> Hmm? They still seem to have them in most of the convenience stores
> that I go into, and they have been there since much longer than
> the FOMA phones. I guess the figured out that other locations
> couldn't really compete or something like that.

I talk about trends...and all what you say actually confirms it
:)

                               XXXXXXX
                             XXX     XXXX      Trendy
                          ----------------------------
                            XX          XXXX   Untrendy
                           XX              XXX
                          XX                 XX
                         XX                   XX
                        XX                     XXX
                       XX                        XX
                      XX                          XXX
                    XXX                             XXX
                  XXX                                 XXX
               XXXX                                     XXX
          XXXXXX                                          XXXX
 XXXXXXXXXX                                                  XXXXXXX
Before       FOMA        3Months Ago        Now                 Soon

Juergen

Juergen