(keitai-l) Re: 3G mobile sites

From: Reto Grob <rgrob_at_acm.org>
Date: 06/26/02
There is an Openwave Emulator available for the Openwave Browser which
is in the KDDI phones. You can get it at the KDDI's developer site
(Japanese only). The english version of the Openwave emulator is
available at www.openwave.com but does not include the KDDI
configurations.

You can make your own webpages on a normal web server and view them with
your 3G phone.