(keitai-l) Re: GSM, PDC and proprietary systems

From: Daisy W <daisy-w_at_SoftHome.net>
Date: 06/26/02
From: "Ken Chang" <kench@hotmail.com>
To: <keitai-l@appelsiini.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 6:15 PM
Subject: (keitai-l) Re: GSM, PDC and proprietary systems

> exactly that's the point Juergen!
>
> that i-mode is a huge waste of resources.
>
> users have to check mail no matter there is one or not

What do you mean we have to check mail whether there is one or not? My mails
to docomo.ne.jp will be delivered instantly without I am checking or not and
my keitai will ring to notify me, and so is my aol.com email addy, as
aol.co.jp and docomo tied up for this. As to my other email addies, I can
just set them to forward to either aol addy or docomo addy and all of them
are delivered to my keitai and they will notify me by ringtone. I don't have
to check mail. In fact, I never use that check mail function on my 504i.

Daisy