(keitai-l) Re: Keitai trends come and go...

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 06/27/02
hi Juergen,

actually the battery life, as well as the recharge service, are
so good that a friend lost her charger and had to buy a new phone.

I'be been trying to find one who use a FOMA phone in the streets,
not one yet.  but I've seen many times that a guy sitting beside
me on a train accessing non-official i-mode sites from a au/KDDI
handset.

DoCoMo has jammed traffic problem and au/KDDI is the solution.

do you know if there is any site they have problem?  I guess
mislayout be the most often but I've found none yet.

Curt, whatever markup language the users want to access operators
should provide, but I reckon better WML within the network.

cheers,

Ken