(keitai-l) Re: KDDI's 3G services

From: dc <dc_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 06/28/02
Qualititative research (my buddy list) would suggest that what's selling =
people is the low-band applications and the GPS features - the Navitime =
mapping app especially (which was incidentally a pre-installed brew =
application - seems the C3003P has both brew and java).

The high b/w needed stuff like movieclips (EZMovie =3D=3D iMotion) I =
haven't really heard anyone talk about with interest.

BTW there was an interesting presentation from KDDI's Ito at the Brew =
conf recently. The "kyara komyu" app (another brew app) has been getting =
something like a 50% conversion rate based on phone purchasers >> app =
subscribers.
http://www.qualcomm.com/brew/brewtimes/ppt/ito.pdf

/dc

http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/=20