(keitai-l) Re: July wireless conference

From: Jeff Russell <jeff3724_at_attbi.com>
Date: 06/29/02
Thanks to all who responded, I'll respond to each individually and we can
set up some time to meet.

WorldLink Technology is located in Burlingame, Ca. We are about 15 south of
San Francisco, on the Peninsula. Here is our product description. We should
have a sample ready for the wireless conference.

We have created a weekly bilingual serial anime to be delivered to wireless
phones in Japan. The premise is the misadventures of two small town Japanese
students who are on a one year University exchange program. Their apartment
is in Harlem, New York. They are constantly exposed to urban American
culture, particularly, African-American culture. The learning curve for
these two is steep as they continually get into trouble.  Every week the
students and the imode viewers will be exposed to new slang words and the
viewers will be left wondering how the students will get out of their latest
jam. The slang words will be explained in the following episode. The tone of
the anime is light and funny.  The style of the anime is like a silent
movie, cartoon, text, cartoon, etc. until sound and more bandwidth is
available.

 Best Regards,

Jeff Russell