(keitai-l) Re: [link] sadbastards 'R' us....

From: Nick May <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 08/02/02
keitai-l@appelsiini.net writes:
>- it's a rather expensive method because the limited people
>  you can reach, unless the media response is calculated,

Absolutely. Viral marketing is successful when it is meta viral-marketing.
The sadder the (fictitious) "campaign" the more press coverage, and the
more successful the actual campaign (to get on slashdot, etc etc...)

For myself, I just don't buy the product if the ads are sad.

But viral marketing is passe - for real market penetration you need  ...

Nick