(keitai-l) Re: Plazmic SDK and their SVG == Scaleable Vector Graphics SDK

From: Michael Sydenham <michaelsydenham_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/09/02
Plazmic consists of 3 components: player for 503-series, a tool for
producing static content (which is then served from an ordinary web server),
a server-side solution for producing dynamic content with a Java API. Their
current campaign is to promote people getting their feet wet using the
player and tool to develop static content (for free) and if you want to
deploy dynamically-created SVG/PME (Plazmic media engine) content, you talk
to them about licensing their server. My impression is that most of the
existing content out there is static.

Regards

Michael.