(keitai-l) 504i fast Web access

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/14/02
>Err...when I hold my phone, the lower right hand edge is against the
>top of my palm (just below where the finger join), and the palm itself
>is not behind the phone; just the fingers. Holding it the way I imagine
>you've described, how do you type with your thumb?

good you can teach yourself.

Leon,

riding a roller coaster is fun and exciting, but building one
requires accurate calculations and careful engineering.

often bloody work needed behind a "simple natural" design, and
Japanese are quite good at the stuff (maybe not necessarily
Japanese, but I did learn a lot from them).

(*)
btw, does anyone have study of the delay of Web access, from
the key press to rendering of the page complete?

why the question is that 504i phones are too fast and FOMA,
J-Phone 51, and au 1X are quite slow even they all have same
or faster link.  what's the trick? ... power consuming CPUs?

cheers,

Ken