(keitai-l) Re: a5301t weight - handset design

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 08/14/02
>I can not provide any figures, but my little un-scientific
>research why girls go for J-Phone brought up a simple
>explanation: "It was only 1yen!".
>
>So for the price of the P504 (I saw it cheapest for 26,000yen),
>you can buy, uhm, 26,000 J-Phones.

here is the current prices of J-Phone handsets
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/price/0,,10553,00.html

some are less than JPY 10k because the manufacture terminated
and new models (J-SH09 and SH52, etc.) are coming soon.

the new DoCoMo 251i series hit J-Phone's profit but since
the i-shot is in no position to compete with Sha-Mail,
au/KDDI and J-Phone will dominate the game for the rest of
the year, until 504iS hit the streets around the new year.

Ken

ps1. DoCoMo and au/KDDI prices
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/price/0,,10449,00.html
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/price/0,,10451,00.html