(keitai-l) Re: passing args to i-jade?

From: Jason Pollard <jasonpollard_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 08/14/02
What are you trying to do???

It looks like you're trying to launch your .jam in iJade w/o navigating to it
using the gui.  If so, try something like this, (which I got from the JBuilder
sys.out window):
javaw -classpath "D:\JARS\i-jade-p.jar;D:\JARS\CLDC.jar;D:\JBuilder6\jdk1.3.1;
etc."  com.zentek.jam.Jam C:\full\path\to\your\appli.class

The main thing being to specify the com.zentek.jam.Jam class as the main app
class.

regards,

Jason