(keitai-l) Re: Mobile**2 Private Network

From: Jorge Alonso <jorge_at_allinabill.com>
Date: 08/22/02
At least in Europe there are a couple of options based on GSM. Most of
these solutions have been created for emergency uses or to support
special events that do not require permanent coverage.

What you really want more than a few mobile BTSs is a network in a box
short of thing. Would you be connecting to a PSTN?

In any case, I pretty sure Network_in_a_box products exist for all
technologies but I bet there is quite a few in the GSM world, I have
seen some. The advantage is that phones are ready available and many
people may already have one. You may decide then to allow roaming for
their SIM cards or issue your own SIM cards.

Jorge