(keitai-l) Re: Keitai Serial Interface

From: Paul Bryan Lester <pbl1_at_livedoor.com>
Date: 08/30/02
    This thread has been answered many times in the past.  There
are shareware programs, there are pay for programs.  And as far
as it goes for adress book editing its down to a science.

    Like it says below:
http://www.appelsiini.net/keitai-l/
is where the answer is.

    Keiati-Edi is of course the most popular but there at least
2 other competitors around.