(keitai-l) Re: Email to European SMS

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 08/30/02
think your telecon has to allow it. for instans, such services do not work
with telenor and netcom in norway, unless you subscribe for email-on-sms
services from the telecon itself (icq probably just forwards the email to
telenor if asked to send an sms to telenor as evil telenor won't let any
free sms services sms into their network).

.tmk