(keitai-l) Re: Processor Speed Frequency of New European Mobile phones...

From: Mike Derouin <mderouin_at_schooleymitchell.com>
Date: 09/14/02
Have you seen the technical doc on it?  The Developers White Paper - it
is a 90 page description that was widely distributed.

If you haven't seen it - search Google for P800_WP.  I believe it only
refers to the processor as ARM 9, so I would be interested in hearing
anything more...

Mike Derouin
Schooley Mitchell Telecom Consultants
71 Woodmans Chart - Unionville ON - L3R 6K8
905 940 8803 *  888 959-0092 * fax 905 940-1666