(keitai-l) Re: AU Sanyo - A3015SA

From: Mathieu Castelli <mcastell_at_noos.fr>
Date: 10/05/02
I use the opportunity that this ML is lingering over this model to ask...

have some of you encountered transparency problems for PNG images with Sa=
nyo=20
A3011 and A3015 ?
We have a character creation process, that due to this problem has become=
 a=20
"wig shop" as one of our tester called it (only hairs are displayed :) ).

If anybody worked around this...

Mathieu