(keitai-l) Re: kddi emulator heap size setting

From: Colin Mack <colin_at_b-factory.co.jp>
Date: 10/11/02
Maxence,

Thanks for the tip. It (indirectly) got me to the solution. I could not
find any documentation of arguments for the kddi emulator, but had
previously guessed correctly that you could pass a .kjx file as a
command line argument. Since that worked the first time, I never saw
the usage error message, which could well be the only place command
line arguments are documented. -Xheapsize is not correct, so it caused
the error message to be displayed, and now I know that -heap XXXX is
the correct way to specify heapsize :)

Thanks for the help,

Colin