(keitai-l) Re: xslt and php

From: VG <vgaudin_at_free.fr>
Date: 10/11/02
Hi,

Your question is not very 'keitai', however:
I know php is not very efficient concerning xml manipulation.
DOM XML functions are still heavy and not stabilized.

They also have a sax parser "sablotron" which I have been using long ago,
something like:

function trans_xsl($xml_file,$xsl_file,$xsl_type){
                 $parser = xslt_create();
                 xslt_run($parser, $xsl_file , $xml_file);
                 $out=fopen($filename.$xsl_type,"w+");
                 $stat_w=fwrite($out,xslt_fetch_result($parser));
                 xslt_free($parser);
                 fclose ($out);
         }
It needs event handler function: function startElement($parser, $name,
$attrs) and function endElement($parser, $name)
see php.net for more

another option is to use a java parser if you have java running on your server.
il the class XmlTool as a xtransform method:
$work=new Java(XmlTool);
$work->xtransform($xsl_file,$f_Xml,$f_Out);

Hope it helps.

Vincent