(keitai-l) I-mode-like services in Russia

From: Doronine Max-WMD007 <wmd007_at_motorola.com>
Date: 10/31/02
Hello all!

Could anyone tell all about gaming and gambling in i-mode. We, here in
Russia, are very interested in stimulating i-mode-like mobile Internet
services and can not determine should we start from Java games,
wallpapers/ringtones download, infotainment portals or erotic/porno content.

During 2003 all European GSM phones get colour displays + 1-4 Mb Flash
memory + 100 MHz and higher processor + Java/Symbian/Stinger applications
download etc.

Best regards,

Max