(keitai-l) Re: au appli download woes

From: Colin Mack <colin_at_b-factory.co.jp>
Date: 10/31/02
Thanks Gaurang,

Checksum here is not the problem though -- a bad checksum will result
in a failure of the download itself -- the appli never gets saved to
the data folder, so you never get the chance to see the lovely $BIT_at_5%G!<%?(B
message. Also, it wouldn't work on the other phones, as I know from
painful experience with getting my crc and download setup working in
the first place ;)

Any other suggestions?

Colin