(keitai-l) Re: SMS ticketing using 2D barcodes

From: Eric Hildum <Eric_Hildum_at_itochu.net>
Date: 11/04/02
There are a lot more barcode systems than this, and many exist for
specialized applications (e.g., tracking small ampoules of medicine). Some
systems are even designed specifically no to be noticed as barcodes - they
can even be printed in inks not visible to the human eye (these are
sometimes used for "anonymous" market surveys). If I remember correctly, I
at one point located about 40 different barcode systems.

--
Eric Hildum