(keitai-l) Re: Monopoly docomo?

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <mckint_at_ecomm.net.au>
Date: 11/14/02
Tu-Ka is the most attractive to gaigin....

It is so easy to sign up with Tu-ka. Docomo now require an extended
committment.
So a prepaid Tuka deal is very easy.. but then again.... not many gaigin can
understand the functions that are available (including me)

2 year contract is bullshit.....

but it is fun discovering..

Timbo