(keitai-l) Re: 2003G

From: Ken Chang <kench_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12/02/02
hi Tom,

I thought it was an IP phone before jumped to the site.

I think touch screen is a good idea for larger display + programmable
key layouts but if you see how fast little Japanese girls key-in text
with their mobile phones, you may agree conventional keypad is a must.
they input message as if playing shooting game!

I don't know when the WLAN coverage will become comparable to PHS in
Tokyo but it'll be another big thing next year.  WLAN is already 4G -
OFDM air interface on top of an all IP network!

cheers,

Ken