(keitai-l) Re: 2003G

From: Matt Sapero <matt_at_gamelet.com>
Date: 12/03/02
Hey:

Perhaps high-speed typing on a flat touch screen, if there is enough screen
space for a usable keyboard, would cut down on any long term carpal tunnel?
8) I love typing in English on a Pocket PC screen with my fingers...

Best,

Matt Sapero
matt@gamelet.com
http://www.gdcmobile.com/organizingcommittee.htm