(keitai-l) Announcement of Global Wireless Summit, San Diego to list

From: Mark Frieser <mark_at_consect.com>
Date: 12/03/02
Hi Everyone,

My company, Consect, is putting on what I think will be a great conference
in San Diego on January 23rd at the Del Mar Hilton.

We've got very high level people speaking from DoCoMo, KDDI and Qualcomm.
For all the information on the event, check out the website at
http://consect.com/SD/index.html

The event is invitation only, but I have a few free spots left for people
who are from content owners, handset manufacturers and mobile telcos.  Also,
if you're a solution provider or software developer, I'll be more than happy
to give you a reduced rate to the event (the usual price is $1000, but for
members of the list, I can give you 50% off).  It should be a great place to
network and learn more about what's happening in the US market.  Since
you're on this list, I am very willing to work with you so that you can
jhoin us.

If you are interested in the event, would like to attend (free or paid),
then drop me a line with some information about your company, title, name
and email and I'll get right back to you.

I hope that you'll join us as I think that members of this list would
greatly contribute to the overall level of networking and the sharing of
experience and knowledge.

All the best,

Mark