(keitai-l) Re: Biometric Chip Costs

From: Kenneth G. Mages <ken_at_mages.tv>
Date: 12/03/02
I said what I meant.  We are using biometrics to help identify users to
cross reference other security measures for authenticating a purchase.
Call it belts with suspenders.

I'm glad you didn't say "they are used to authenticate a user"
(although I suspect that this is what you meant).

Either way it sounds like a very naive security model and someone is
bound to burn himself with this (IMHO).

Do you know of any resources/details for this?

Dirk