(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone or au?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/06/02
On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Jeremy R. Reynolds wrote:

> ...and soon changed back to AU. Why? Much better and
> faster web, including support for both WAP (i.e. overseas) and i-mode
> sites, good bilingual phones...

The new A5302CA is one hot little phone, from the looks of it. Not too,
too heavy (106g), and it's got a camera with a flash, moviemail, GPS,
24-bit colour, plays MP3s or something similar for ring tones, and on
and on. I'm dying to get one.

But I don't think it's bilingual. Certainly my boss hasn't managed to
find any English on his A5301T yet. Which currently-available AU phones
are bilingual? The catalogue doesn't seem to say, at least not in any
place obvious to my less-than-stellar reading skills.

cjs