(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone or au?

From: Tom Motoyoshi Kalland <tmk_at_infeline.org>
Date: 12/07/02
looked throught the A5302CA specs briefly. what is this about only allowing
15 sec of video? doesnt the A5301T have 30 sec? does it mean incompatibility
on the ezweb and video mail thing? otherwise it looks nice though... wish it
had sd-card tho.

another thing, tried that video tool available on au/kddi's site. can't
streamed media be more than 30 sec? then what is the purpose of a _stream_?
also, that qlep audio sucked bad. anyone got the proper version of the
software and tried out the mp3 audio?

.tmk