(keitai-l) Re: OT: cleaning keitai screens (was 2003G)

From: Tracey Northcott <tracey_at_enfour.co.jp>
Date: 12/06/02
>nick writes:
>> I used to always wipe my keitai on my clothes to remove
>>makeup smudges - now I use the lamb.
>
>why on earth are you kissing the screen?

Ah Nick - you have obviously never worn makeup.. so that rumour is *not*
true after all!!!!   (I am joking of course!! ) :-)

This is makup from my cheek from the odd occassions when I actually use
my Keitai for voice.. this is not often I might add.  But the same thing
happens with no makeup - just smudges from human skin.   But a smudgey
screen does make it harder for people to snoop at what you are looking at
on your phone on crowded trains...

(Aside - I don't think there is any place for tough screens in Keitais
for this reason - and this from a PDA junkie.)

>ah - the joys of videophone....

Actually I have the new P504is with the two cameras and it is really
handing for checking the makeup on the train without looking at a mirror...

Yes Juergen I have finally replaced my NM502i..  :-)

>Biometrics based on earwax  DOES possibly have a future though....
Yukky thought - does that mean that it is less effective for people who
regularly clean their ears - or is this going to change personal hygeine
habits (ergo fashion) so that crusty ears will be the norm..  yukky..

Cheers,

=================================
Tracey Northcott
VP International Communications