(keitai-l) Re: J-Phone or au?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 12/08/02
Ah, yes, I see now. My problem was I was looking at the individual pages
for the phones themselves, which don't have that information. I hadn't seen
the term 「二ヶ国語」 before, but once you see it it's pretty obvious what
it means, and it even explains beside it that it can display in both Japanese
and English.

So it seems that only the two Sony models (A3014S and A1101S) and the
Global Passport model (C1001SA) do English, all the rest are Japanese only.
Seems sort of odd when all the newer Docomo models (all 503 onwards, and
various 2xx models from as long ago as the 209) are bilingual, and I think
most of the newer J-phone ones, too.

And your English is just fine. Thanks for the help.

cjs