(keitai-l) Re: Dutch i-mode hit hard by Vodafone Live!

From: Gerhard Fasol <fasol_at_eurotechnology.com>
Date: 12/18/02
Doug,

turner@uvs.is wrote:
> Could someone give those of us located in places where picture messaging
> is not happening, what sort of related service have developed? Are there
> online photo archiving and processing services?

You find these answers in section 6 of the shamail-faq:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/business.html

> How are PCs included in
> the mix? Can you select a high res. version to be sent to a friends PC?

yes: you can find an example of a high-res image sent to a PC here:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/images.html
(it's the second image from the top)

you can find a lot more about sha-mail (picture-mail) services in the
sha-mail-FAQ:
http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/
and also in the sha-mail report which we sell.
http://www.gii.co.jp/english/ek11268_sha-mail.html
and
http://www.eurotechnology.com/shamail/shamail21.8.2002flyer.pdf

Best regards,

Gerhard

Gerhard Fasol, PhD                         Eurotechnology Japan K. K.
fasol_at_eurotechnology.com               http://www.eurotechnology.com/
Read about us in "IBM developerWorks":
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-elite8.html