(keitai-l) Re: moblogging

From: Joao Paulo Silva <jsilva_at_idc.com>
Date: 02/26/03
There's already someone supposedly moblogging with an AU phone...

The site owner not only posts pictures but also EZ Movies.

"All photos and videos taken with an au cellphone, then emailed here. The
initial messages are typed in on the cellphone keypad, so please excuse
brevity and typos."

Check the siteTokyo Tidbits on: http://www.tokyotidbits.com/